Introducing SkillBuilder blended
We are delighted to introduce our SkillBuilder blended certificate courses to the SkillGate library.
Focusing on soft-skills and self-development, these courses are designed to cater to different learning styles and offer a deeper learning experience. The courses incorporate 4 different training layers to ensure that learners approach the subject from 4 different angles.
- A series of eLearning Tutorials make up the structured learning element of a SkillBuilder blended programme. The tutorials guide learners through the basics of what they need to know, offering context and understanding to the subject.
- Tutor-marked assignments invite learners to consider and build on what they have learnt via written answers to questions related to the topic. Tutor support in the form of assignment feedback and online Q&A motivates learners to further explore the subject.
- Face-to-face training - either via a traditional classroom session, or via webinar - means the SkillBuilder blended programmes incorporate a person-to-person training aspect which encourages learners to complete the course.
- Post-course skills embedding ensures that the learning doesn't end when the training course is complete. Regular 'SkillBytes' are sent out to learners who have completed the course via email. SkillBytes are designed to embed what has been learnt and expand on the learning by offering suggestions for further study, short exercises, refreshers and related articles.
We currently have 10 SkillBuilder blended courses available under the following titles:
- Customer Service Excellence
- Key Communication Skills
- Managing Time & Priorities
- Working with Teams
- Negotiation Skills
- Delivering Better Appraisals
- Managing Conflict & Difficult Situations
- Coaching for Performance
- Power & Influence
- Leadership Skills
We are offering 3 SkillBuilder blended courses free for a year to all SkillGate customers with the latest version of the SkillGate LMS.
Get in touch with a member of the team if you would like to learn more!