Updates from SkillGate's training system.
How we think and feel is just as important as our physical health.
A good sense of wellbeing helps us cope with difficult times and the challenges that life sometimes throws our way.
Making sure that we take the time to look after our wellbeing, and do things that make us happy, will help us cope with challenging situations and find the positives.
The SkillGate Infinity Library features an entire library dedicated to wellbeing, offering tips and ideas to encourage positivity and good mental health.
Current titles include:
- Wellbeing - The Science of Happiness
- Feeling Stressed? Try Mindfulness
- Relax – How to Switch Off After Work
- Getting Rid of Stress
- Beat the Common Forms of Stress
- Be Resilient!
- Five Ingredients for a Flourishing Life
- Take Control of Your Life
- Achieving Work Life Balance
- Remove Stress - Focus and Centre Yourself
- Think Differently - The Reframing Matrix
- The Art of Being Patient
- How to be Happy!
- The Power of Positive Reframing
- Develop the High Self Esteem Habit
- Understand Your Unconscious Bias
- Motivate for a Happy Workforce
- Active Listening
- Counting Sheep - How to Get a Great Night's Sleep
- Change Bad Habits to Become Happier
The newest addition to the wellbeing library, Wellbeing - The Science of Happiness, can be accessed at the link below. For more information about our wellbeing library or to find out how SkillGate can support you and your staff at this time, get in touch with a member of the team!