The Academy10 learning management system is one of the UK's most popular LMS systems which supports hundreds of organisations ranging in size from 50 to 15,000 staff.
The LMS provides the backbone to all the other SkillGate systems and is hosted in the UK and offered on a SAAS basis.
Control & permissions
Nominated Users have access to the LMS Administration system. The main areas that administrators can control are:
- Service request ticketing system
- User access levels and permissions
- User administration (add, archive, reinstate, delete, long term absent)
- Create Groups and allocate Masters
- System emails
- Access all reports
SkillGate supports multiple types of reporting. Reports available will depend on the systems in use. Most reports are savable, shareable, and exportable in CSV formats.
The most important reports are are:
Activity Reports: customisable tables/charts with details of any type of learning activity undertaken by delegates on the system (e.g. course completions and scores)
Intelligence reports: details of additional information collected from the system via surveys (e.g. course evaluations)
Performance management reports: information collected from performance software Perform & Results! (e.g. competency levels, wellbeing status and progress towards objectives etc.).
Compliance reports: compliance status of individual and teams.
SkillCard: a shareable and transferable personal record system.
Academy10 LMS includes an exhaustive range of core features as standard.
Add user options
- Bulk-Add User for administrators
- Add User for managers
- Self-registration & onboarding
- Admin. defined field options
- Self-defined Home Page options
- Customised graphical interfaces
- Self-defined email text and addresses
- Self-defined URLs, LMS name, default email addresses etc
- Show News on Home Page
Find a Course
- Course Search
- Library manager
- Integrate generic and custom libraries
- Tell a Friend/Colleague
- Collect feedback on all courses
- Group membership management
- Group reports
- Line manager access to User details
- Nominate alternative and/or additional line managers
- Archive and delete to GDPR specification
- eMail bounceback management
- Long Term Absence
- Permissions controlled access
- Password complexity manager
- Most SSO standards supported
- ISO 27001 compliant
- XST - Use SkillGate generated programmes on any SCORM compliant LMS
- Multi-Portal Management